It’s so common to find the audiences pain points and fears and then write your content and marketing materials from that angel: making people feel kind of bad about their life or themselves and you give then the solution.
What about to change that typical way of communication with people to positivity?
Understanding your audience and knowing their pain points is still important, but let’s show them with a fun perspective.
In this episode, Allie LeFevere shares how to use fun over fear: the new, powerful way to compel your audience.
Allie is the co-founder of Obedient, a humor branding agency—the first of its kind—that turns businesses into unstoppable, unorthodox, unforgettable brands.
Rooted in the power of fun and the potency of humor, they launch brands and campaigns that hook consumers in…and keep them coming back for more.
At the end of the day, every evil genius on their team lives to prove that you don’t need to prey on the fears of your consumers to make the kill. Instead? Excite them to death. RIP, your sad sales and long live fun. 😉
You will learn:
- How Allie started specializing in branding and marketing using fun and humor as a primary approach
- What has more effect on people fun or fear
- How understanding your audience’s pain point helps to reverse that to fun content marketing
- There is no need to make people feel bad to make a sale
- How to implement fun elements into your branding
- How to find inspirational ideas to use in your branding and content marketing
- The examples of fun campaigns from Spotify, Postmates, Thinx
- How to understand more about how you position yourself now
- The examples of how to use the knowledge about your audience pain point to embrace them and build better brand loyalty because of that
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Allie LeFevere on obedientagency.com
- Mentioned examples of the interesting marketing campaigns by Spotify, Postmates, Thinx
- Follow Allie on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and a host of the popular podcast Marketing for Creatives. She is known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She is a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.