There are the debates on Internet if Google AdWords ads are still worth trying, or it’s better to use Facebook ads or optimize everything for SEO.
All of those solutions have a different reach of people. We will talk about when and how to use Google AdWords to get the outcome, how much to spend on the campaign and how to analyze the results.
In this episode, Joseph Bojang shares how to run the Google AdWords ads.
Joseph is on a mission to help business owners save more of their money and time when they advertise online. He’s the owner of Web Champs, a company dedicated to doing all the hard work so clients can be the champions.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Joseph Bojang
- [01:36] Joseph had a job in education before he started working will local companies on their websites
- [03:37] Why he picked Google AdWords as an area to specialize in
- [04:51] Why to consider using Google AdWords ads
- [05:53] When to choose Google AdWords ads and when Facebook ads
- [07:43] The different results from Google AdWords and SEO optimization
- [09:10] How Google AdWords work
- [12:04] Commit to three months if you want to run Google AdWords ads
- [13:27] What data you need to collect within the first month of Google AdWords campaign
- [15:51] Three parts of the successful campaign
- [17:22] Start with the goals and results and define what success looks like for my client
- [18:59] How to find what Google AdWords and Facebook ad campaigns run your competitors
- [20:41] How to write an ad text
- [21:41] Testimonials can help you to write an attractive ad copy
- [23:23] How to test what text of the Google AdWords ad works better
- [25:13] How to pick the right keywords
- [28:07] How to use Google Keyword Planner to plan the budget for the ad campaign
- [31:03] How to find the keywords in Google Keyword Planner that you would want to use in the ad copy
- [34:24] How to low down the expenses of the Google AdWords campaign
- [35:25] Setup the landing page where you will send the traffic from Google AdWords
- [37:15] Where to find Joseph online
- [37:43] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
3 Google AdWords Tricks to Use in Your Next Campaign
- Setup an individual landing page where people will get after they click on your ad. If people contact you or submit their data then you know that they were interested in the ad.
- If you only serve people in a five-mile radius of where you’re located, set up your ad to be visible just in that target area.
- Ask your clients what they like about your service and understand what they are looking for. Then try to write an ad text based on that.
Pin the quotes on your Pinterest:
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Joseph Bojang on webchamps.net
- Download Joseph’s latest money-saving guide about Google AdWords and Facebook ads
- Follow Joseph on LinkedIn, Twitter