You want the right people to buy from you. As much as you want to sell as soon as possible, taking some time and creating a connection with people first, may serve you better in the long term.
In this episode, Traci Reuter shares how to build a social media advertising strategy to engage your ideal clients.
You will know how to plan your social media advertising strategy and how to engage with people to lead them to the sale.
A great thing is that can also use a similar structure for your free content and test before you start doing any advertising.
Traci believes that entrepreneurs and businesses can change the world, and her mission is to support them along the way.
As founder/CEO of Divine Social, Traci helps these business owners build/grow their brands so they can focus on providing value to their customers and positively impacting the world.
Traci is certified in all things related to Instagram and Facebook Ads (she currently manages nearly $4 million in ad spend), and she was recently a contributing author for bestseller The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising (3rd edition).
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Traci Reuter
- [02:07] Traci worked as a vice president of AT&T when her husband got very sick, so it made her rethink her life and start her own business
- [05:39] Why Traci began to specialize in social media advertising
- [07:25] What to start with when you plan a social media advertising strategy
- [10:44] Understanding what outcome you want and how to increase your conversion from the ad
- [13:32] How engagement content helps to generate more leads
- [15:01] The strategic approach to creating engaging content that converts people to leads
- [17:12] Why spending money on ads with the hope to get clients right away can be a waste of money
- [19:17] The examples of how to plan engaging content and social media advertising to maximize the results
- [25:05] Why beside knowing, liking, and trusting you people also need to remember you before they buy
- [29:50] How much advertising and engaging content to put out and how much to spend on them
- [35:34] For social media advertising pick one offer at the time to lead people to
- [38:17] Where to find Traci online
- [39:03] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
3 Steps to Building a Social Media Advertising Strategy to Engage with Your Clients-
- Step 1: Know who your ideal client is
- Step 2: Create one offer specifically for them
- Step 3: Create an engaging content that will prepare people to click on your ad and buy from you
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Traci Reuter on divinesocial.com
- Get a complimentary business diagnostic call on divinesocial.com/creatives
- Follow Traci on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
- Follow Marina on Instagram
- Follow Marina on Twitter
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.
Leave a Reply