No matter at what level of business you are right now, you can package your knowledge and start selling online. The product can be as low as $7 for a mini-course or more if you offer group programs or membership programs.
You will learn what info product you can start with, how to find what to sell, and how to organize the process.
In this episode, Beck Power shares how to create an info product empire.
Entrepreneur, digital strategist and revenue stream enthusiast, Beck is an international speaker and founder of QueerHustle, a community for queer women entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Beck Power
- [01:26] Beck started her business as a travel agent, but then decided that she wants to be a digital nomad and selling info products
- [04:19] What info products Beck created and which one was more profitable
- [06:08] For your first info product start with one problem that you can solve for your audience
- [08:02] It’s easier for you to create the right info product when you are a part of the niche you want to serve
- [11:07] Your first info product can be just $7 then you can sell the same people more expensive programs
- [12:43] How to sell group programs
- [15:49] How to package your info product
- [18:02] What you can and can’t automate in selling your info product
- [19:50] Why to test an info product first before spending money on ads
- [21:36] How to scale selling info products
- [24:00] Beck’s biggest mistake
- [26:45] The services that Beck uses to sell info products
- [29:33] What you need to sell your first info product
- [32:34] Where to find Beck online
- [33:11] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
3 Steps to Selling You First Info Product
- Step 1: Make sure that you’re solving a problem
- Step 2: Get the first three people to pay to test your pricing
- Step 3: If they don’t buy find out why and change your message or prices to make them buy
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Beck Power on beckpower.me
- Automate your email marketing with ActiveCampaign.com
- Build your website on WordPress
- Use Podia to easily sell your info products
- An alternative platform for eCommerce WooCommerce
- Manage your teamwork with Trello, Asana, and Slack
- Accept online payments with Stripe
- Follow Beck on Twitter
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.