What’s your uniqueness and value? Lucky if you know, because it may take a lot of time to find out what’s so special about you that people will need and you can build a business around.
But if you still not sure, this episode is for you. Also, we will touch how to find a repeatable system and what mistakes to avoid.
In this episode, David Shriner-Cahn shares how to find a repeatable system for delivering your unique value.
David is a recognized authority on entrepreneurship, leadership development, and the host of the business podcast Smashing the Plateau.
The mission of Smashing the Plateau is helping solopreneur experts build more stable and consistent recurring revenue in their business.
Smashing the Plateau is part of the BestNetwork, providing expert individual and team mentorship, peer support and curated educational content to help solopreneur experts get the recurring revenue they deserve.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and David Shriner-Cahn
- [01:53] David was in corporate as an engineer, then in nonprofit and in 2006 he started his consulting business
- [04:35] How to find out what’s your unique value to build a financially successful business around that
- [12:15] How to find the community of other like-minded entrepreneurs
- [14:58] How to pick what to start a business about if you still have doubts
- [16:27] How to put your service into the system
- [21:52] How to create a repeatable system
- [25:14] Why success is often hard to achieve
- [27:17] The biggest mistakes that people make when they try to create a repeatable system
- [30:10] Pick one problem that you can solve for your audience and create a system around it first
- [31:30] Where to find David online
- [32:39] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
3 Steps to Building a Repeatable Business System
- Step 1: Identify your super skills.
- Step 2: Look at the market that you want to serve and try to find as narrow a niche problem as best as possible.
- Step 3: Ask yourself, what is the problem that my target market has every single month that I can solve.
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about David Shriner-Cahn on smashingtheplateau.com
- Get in touch with David if you have more questions via phone 212-731-0770 or email david(at)smashingtheplateau.com
- Listen to the related episode How to Simplify and Automate Your Business
- Follow David on LinkedIn, Twitter