Did you know that you can start working with brands even if you have a small social media account?
We will cover what you need to start working with brands, how to find those that would want to work with you and then, we will go through the whole process from reaching out to them to you getting paid.
In this episode, Elaine Rau shares how to find brands to work with on social media campaigns.
Elaine lost her job, her home and her brother-in-law all in one week. Stuck in a developing country, she had to come up with a solution ASAP, so she started LadyBossBlogger.com to help her learn how to make money online.
Since its conception, LadyBossBlogger has garnered a massive audience of 170,000+ followers in under 3 years. It’s a blog that helps entrepreneurs learn how to start, grow and scale their own online businesses.
You will learn:
- Elaine started in the wedding business, but because of the family tragedy he quit and found herself in blogging
- How she started getting offers from brands
- How many followers you need to start working with brands
- About what crate content on your social media accounts to be considered as an influencer
- How to work with brands on social media
- You can’t just wait to be discovered you want to be proactive if you want to work with brands on social media
- What kinds of content brands like to sponsor on Instagram
- How to find brands to sponsor you on social media
- What to include in your social media kit for working with brands
- The process of working with brands on social media campaigns
- How much to charge and for what kinds of posts
- You need to get paid before you create any content for brands
- How to leverage events or places you visit to potentially connect with brands and collaborate on the social media campaign
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Elaine Rau on ladybossblogger.com
- Use socialbluebook.com to quickly create your Social Media Kit for working with brands
- Check Elaine’s courses How To Start A Money Making Blog and How To Make Money As An Influencer
- Follow Elaine on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook