Just imagine if someone would give you $10,000 or maybe even $100,000 to do what you want; wouldn’t it be great?
Today you will learn how to find the corporate sponsors, how to write the proposal to have more chances to get the sponsorship, and how to get companies to sponsor you for a few years.
In this episode, Linda Hollander shares how to get corporate sponsorship to fund your dreams.
Linda is the industry leader in teaching entrepreneurs about business and sponsorship success.
She has over 20 years of experience as a business owner and does sponsorship and business consulting. Her clients and sponsors include Microsoft, Fed Ex, Citibank, Bank of America, Walmart and others.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Linda Hollander
- [01:38] After struggling with the job and toxic relationship Linda decided to completely change her life and start a business
- [05:02] How she found out about the sponsors and got them for her business
- [07:15] How to get corporate sponsors to fund your projects even if you just starting
- [09:31] How to send a sponsorship proposal
- [15:18] How to pitch corporate sponsors to have more chances to get the sponsorship
- [17:19] Do your research and ask your potential sponsors questions to find out how you both can benefit from the collaboration
- [19:39] The essential details about transferring you money and how you can use them
- [23:21] How to pick sponsors for your project
- [25:25] What can you offer to sponsors in exchange
- [30:37] How to get sponsors for your next event
- [32:07] How Linda got her first sponsor which was Bank of America
- [35:40] Where to find Linda online
- [37:27] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
3 Steps to Get Corporate Sponsorship
- Make a list of companies that you would like to work with
- Prepare your sponsor proposal
- Negotiate a deal with the sponsors
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Linda Hollander on successwithsponsors.com
- Attend sponsors secret seminar in Los Angeles in September 2019
- Follow Linda on Twitter, Facebook
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.