How good it is when someone refers you a new client who more likely will buy from you. The most common situation that comes to mind is a word of mouth marketing. But today we’ll talk about more than that.
You’ll know what is and what isn’t a referral, how to find people who will refer others to you and how to cultivate those relationships that you won’t need even ask about referring new clients to you. It will just happen.
In this episode, Stacey Brown Randall shares how to get more referrals without even asking for that.
Stacey is a multiple award-winning author of Generating Business Referrals Without Asking, host of the Roadmap to Grow Your Business podcast and national speaker.
Stacey has been featured in national publications like Entrepreneur, Forbes, Investor Business Daily, CEO World, Fox News, and more. She received her Master’s in Organizational Communication and is married with three kids.
You will learn:
- Stacey had an HR consulting and constantly struggled to find clients and failed. And when she started her coaching business, she put an effort (without even knowing it) in building the referral clients that helped her business to thrive
- The biggest lesson that Stacey learned from the failure of her first business
- What is and what isn’t referral and why this distinction is important to grow your business
- Start with understanding who your referral sources already are and start tracking them
- Start building better relationships with your referrals
- 4 main types of referral sources
- People don’t care about your business and how to refer you the clients. But they will refer you if they trust and care about you because you showed that in the first place
- What to do if people refer you the wrong type of clients
- How to find referrals if you just building your business
- 3 steps to get more referrals within next month
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Stacey Brown Randall on staceybrownrandall.com
- Listen to Stacey’s podcast Roadmap To Grow Your Business
- Read Stacey’s book Generating Business Referrals Without Asking: A Simple Five Step Plan to a Referral Explosion
- Follow Stacey on Facebook, Twitter