In the previous episode with Alex Nerney, we talked about how you can make money blogging and travel all over the world just with your laptop. But what if you’re not that much into writing and waiting while your blog will get a lot of tractions?
If you have a service that you can deliver online, then today you’ll know how to generate leads and build the system online that will allow you to get new clients also working from anywhere.
In this episode, Tom Poland shares how to get new clients without even leaving home.
Tom started his first business at age 24 and has gone on to start and sell four others, taking two of them international. In that time he’s managed teams of over 100 people and annual revenue of more than 20 million.
He’s the best selling author of Leadsology©: The Science of Being In Demand. He’s also shared international speaking platforms with the likes of Michael Gerber of E-Myth fame, Richard Koch from the 80-20 Principle, Brian Tracy and many others.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Tom Poland
- [02:02] Tom started his business but realized that he always needs searching for clients, that turned out that he became a master in effortless leads generating
- [04:06] How the process of getting new clients online works
- [08:36] How to create an online presentation for a webinar that generates inquiries
- [10:07] How to find the audience that will be interested in your webinar
- [14:35] Allow people to get to know you before they become your clients
- [15:32] How to attract the right people to work with you
- [16:37] Why Tom doesn’t have a money back guaranty but offers one month of working with him for free
- [21:31] The program that Tom offers to people and how he and his partner manage the whole process
- [25:22] How he organizes the program workflow during a year
- [26:40] How to lead people to go from your webinar to the consultation, and then to your program
- [31:03] How to model Tom’s system and apply to your business
- [32:42] Where to find Tom online
- [33:21] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
3 Steps that Will Help You to Get New Clients Without Leaving Home
- Step 1: See how Tom does a demo Webinar on leadgendemo.com
- Step 2: Pick the right title of your webinar or a demo session where you will lead people to first
- Step 3: Follow Tom’s structure on how to get new clients online at fivehourchallenge.com
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Tom Poland on leadsology.guru
- Join Tom’s demo Webinar on leadgendemo.com
- Follow Tom on Facebook
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and a host of the popular podcast Marketing for Creatives. She is known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She is a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.