The personal brand is also known as the reputation. People buy from those whom they know, like and trust.
The new year also means setting the new goals. On this episode, we’ll talk about how to grow your personal brand in 2019.
Summarizing the episodes of Marketing for Creatives show from the very beginning, I picked for you seven experts that will guide you from positioning your personal brand to getting more exposure for you.
They are Pia Silva, Scott McKain, Dorie Clark, Melissa Cassera, Melanie Deziel, Christa Haberstock Colson, and Josh Elledge.
Each person specializes in one particular area, and all together they provide you a powerful guideline.
Let’s sky rock your personal brand next year!
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and personal branding
- [01:54] What personal brand means for solopreneurs and small businesses who sell their services
- [03:28] How to position your personal brand
- [06:54] Four steps to differentiate yourself from your competitors
- [08:58] What to focus on first when you start building your personal brand
- [11:49] How to get a media coverage
- [14:47] The difference in appearing on online or online media and how they can serve your personal brand
- [18:48] How to tell your story that will align with the picked area of your authority
- [21:47] What it means to be consistent in your message through the content and your personal brand
- [22:36] What to do if you are the multi-passionate entrepreneur
- [28:28] What media try to get on within the next month
- [31:17] Check what type of influencer you are as an entrepreneur at marinabarayeva.com/influencer
The Podcast Episodes Mentioned in Today’s Show:
- How to Get Out of The Rat Race of Constantly Hunting for Clients with Pia Silva (@pialovesyourbiz)
- How to Differentiate Yourself from Your Competitors with Scott McKain (@ScottMcKain)
- How to Become a Recognized Expert with Dorie Clark (@DorieClark)
- How to Get Media Coverage for You and Your Business with Melissa Cassera
- How to Determine the Area of Your Authority and Create Content Around It with Melanie Deziel (@MDeziel)
- Everything You Need to Get to a Public Speaking to Build Your Brand with Christa Haberstock Colson (@seeagency)
- How to Become a Media Celebrity with Josh Elledge (@JoshElledge)
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.