That’s been another great year. As always, it was filled with ups and downs. Now looking back, think about what you’ve learned and how you can use that experience to make 2020 an amazing year!
Here, on Marketing for Creatives show I also reviewed all the episodes of 2019 and put together tips from six marketers with the key elements to use in your business next year.
In this episode, we’ll talk about how to grow your personal brand in 2020 using online marketing.
You’ll hear the experience from Alex Khan, Brendan Kane, Lou Mongello, Dan Gingiss, Michael Schein, and Alex Nerney.
I’ll put the links to their full episodes in the description in the order they appear in today’s conversation so you can listen to those that will resonate with you the most.
You will learn:
- The opportunities online media gives for personal branding
- Social media is a dialog between you and your followers
- How to leverage social media for personal branding
- The tricks to rapidly grow your social media followers
- What is your return on investment of having social media followers?
- How to set yourself apart from your competitors
- How to build brand loyalty and make people talk about you
- The examples of how to create a sharable experience
- How to leverage the names of other well-known people to grow your personal brand in 2020
- To stay focused on the specific niche is important if you want to grow to 6-figure business or more
Resources from this interview:
- How to Grow Your Audience with Instagram Live with Alex Khan
- How to Get 1 Million Followers in 30 Days with Brendan Kane
- How to Use Disney’s Marketing Strategies in Your Business with Lou Mongello
- How to Get People to Share About Your Business on Social Media with Dan Gingiss
- How to Create a Media Buzz for Your Business with Michael Schein
- How to Make Your First Six Figures Blogging with Alex Nerney
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
- Follow Marina on Instagram
- Follow Marina on YouTube
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.
Leave a Reply