You always start small with the first blog post, with the first sale in business, with the first 5 figures, etc. Then you grow more and more. If you created the system around your business maybe it’s time to scale it?
People say “aim for the stars, and you’ll reach the sky.”
In this episode, Ryan Lee shares how to scale your brand to 8 figures.
Ryan is the founder of REWIND – home of the world’s first nutrition “Superbar”. He’s also the author of The Millionaire Workout, Passion to Profits, was featured on the front page of The Wall Street Journal, and called “the world’s #1 lifestyle entrepreneur” by Entrepreneur.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Ryan Lee
- [01:53] Ryan started his first business at 12, then after trying several other things he launched a membership site that successfully took off
- [03:52] Why he sold everything and recently started a new business
- [06:36] What makes a business scalable
- [08:50] How to scale an offline business online
- [11:38] The secret of growing to eight figures
- [13:55] Plan your growth and know why you need it, then you’ll find a success
- [16:52] How to start before you find a repeatable system that you can grow to six and then eight-figure business
- [20:13] Try don’t depend on other people. It may prevent your growth
- [24:43] How much to invest back to business to make it scale faster
- [26:52] How to measure your results
- [30:29] Where to find Ryan online
- [30:52] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
3 Steps to Take within Next Month that will Help to Scale Your Business
- Step 1: Think about how to take what you do to make it a product or service that is scalable.
- Step 2: Niche down the audience that you serve with your product.
- Step 3: Come up with the offer and start the ad to promote it.
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Ryan Lee on ryanlee.com
- Check his new business Rewind Superbar on rewindtoday.com
- Follow Ryan on Facebook, Instagram