I’m sure you’ve heard many times – you need to stand out with your business. You search for that thing that will make you different, but is that really sets you apart or you need to search for something else again?
In this episode, Holly Chantal shares how to set yourself apart in an overcrowded market
She teaches that you already have everything, and will help you to find that uniqueness in your business.
For the last decade, Holly has been helping visionary service professionals get super clear on who they are, what they want, and streamline their path to success.
Holly has helped clients make the leap from 6 to 7 figures, create $25k paydays, and step into more authentic versions of themselves through their business.
If you’re looking for someone that can quickly grasp your vision and what you do in all of its complexity, then help you decide the best path forward then Holly is the woman to call.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Holly Chantal
- [01:52] Holly started as a web designer, then took an opportunity to consult her clients about marketing and quickly got to a 6-figure business
- [05:25] After having a baby she had to change her business model and slow down
- [08:50] How to find the uniqueness that you already have that will help your business
- [12:15] How people experience you as a person is one of the big differentiations of you from other businesses
- [14:01] How knowing a philosophy and methodology of your competitors helps to set yourself apart from them
- [16:58] Sharing why you do what you do builds the connection with your customers
- [21:40] The ways to show your difference in marketing
- [27:10] How to know when you’ve outgrown your old practices and decide what you should drop off and what to keep in your brand
- [33:27] Where to find Holly online
- [34:20] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
To set yourself apart in the market lay down a foundation of your business
- Who do I want to attract?
- Who am I attracting now?
- What is my philosophy?
- What is my point of view?
- How does it compare to my competitors?
- Why do you do what you do?
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Holly Chantal on hollychantal.com
- Get Holly’s guide with Three statements that clearly communicate the value of hiring YOU
- Follow Holly on Facebook, Twitter