When you watch the Disney movies, they always involve kind of a fairytale. The same happens if you come to the park, you feel happiness, enjoy the experience, and later tell your friends how exciting it was.
What makes Disney Parks so special? How can you use Disney’s marketing strategies in your business? How to build such brand loyalty?
In this episode, Lou Mongello shares how to use Disney’s marketing strategies in your business.
Lou is a former attorney who pursued his passion for Disney, is the author of multiple books and audio tours about the parks, and is the host of WDWRadio.com, an award-wining podcast about the Disney brand, Parks, and Studios.
He is also a speaker and coach who helps others build their business and brand by sharing lessons learned from Disney, as well as through a variety of mediums including social media, podcasting, and live video, as well as why and how to create and grow an engaged, loyal, and passionate community.
You will learn:
- How and why Lou changed his career from a layer to a Disney expert
- Lou’s approach to making the significant changes in life and what he thought he would regret about
- No matter what business you’re in it is the relationship business
- Disney park marketing strategies that you can implement in your small business
- How to build brand loyalty as the Disney parks do that makes people talk about you everywhere
- How Disney parks make people feel special
- There are too many ways to connect with people through content and social media. Pick those that you are ready to stick to for a long time
- Why it’s more important to focus on people who already follow you and engagement with them, instead of focusing on trying to get the next follower
- Think about your customer’s journey as a day in a Disney park, where the experience goes through all day. Even the end of the day is the moment of the celebration with the fireworks. The last experience is just as big as the first
- How Lou hosts his meetups, makes people feel special and what we can learn from that
- To make people feel special online take your time and give them the personal response on their emails, messages or comments
- “The best way to sell is not to sell at all” – how it works for entrepreneurs