Evernote is the app that many people use. And you probably too. If you’ve never used it check it out after listening to the show. It is a to-go tool, especially for busy entrepreneurs, where you need to take notes on the go.
Today you will learn how to use Evernote to manage your daily tasks, how to organize your notes better, and how it helps to build better relationships with people in business.
In this episode, Charles Byrd shares how to use Evernote for business and be more organized.
“The Chaos Killer” – A Silicon Valley veteran. Deep background in joint ventures, lead flow systems, and productivity. Reveals secrets that will organize your team, reduce your anxiety, and x2 your business.
You will learn:
- How to plan your day using Evernote to be productive
- How to use Evernote for business to manage the work with your clients and projects that you work on
- How to quickly find what you need in Evernote
- How to track the referrals in Evernote
- How to use Emoji and tags to manage your notes
- How Charles writes and organizes the notes about people he meets and then tags them
- Other apps that will help you to be more productive and organized in business
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Charles Byrd on byrdword.com
- Learn more Evernote techniques on the free webinar
- If you’re interested in a systematic lead flow process check purejv.com
- Get Evernote
- Try Newton for email
- Use Asana or Trello to better organize your workflow
- Follow Charles on Twitter, Facebook