When it comes to online analytics some people know the basics, but many don’t even look at it. It seems too complicated.
In this episode, Chris Mercer shares how to use Google Analytics to track what brings you clients and increase sales.
He will explain in simple ways what stats to pay attention to, how to discover how people find you online, how to track your results and increase sales. All of that you can do using Google Analytics, which is free and easy to add to any website.
Chris “Mercer” Mercer, co-founder of MeasurementMarketing.io, is a sought after measurement marketing expert and has been helping marketers, marketing teams, and agencies, plan out what’s important to measure in their marketing, build measurement systems (using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics), create actionable dashboard reports, and finally use those reports to forecast and optimize their marketing results.
In short, Mercer helps marketers know, trust, and grow their numbers.
You will learn:
- Chris started his business creating WordPress sites and teaching others to do that when people began asking how to use Google Analytics to track the effectiveness of the sites. It led to building a business he has now.
- What stats to pay attention to when you measure online marketing results
- How to find out which traffic sources work and which ones aren’t
- How to use Google Analytics to analyze the engagement and conversion rate of your online traffic sources
- How to analyze a customer’s journey to see where there are problems on the site
- The extra tools that will help you to measure online statistics and customer’s journey
- How to measure how much it cost you to bring a new customer
- How to use Google Analytics to increase sales
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Chris Mercer on measurementmarketing.io
- Get your FREE Traffic Tracking Toolkit
- Use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio to measure your online marketing results
- Follow Chris on Facebook, YouTube
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.