Have you ever thought about blog commenting as an online marketing tool? If you write a great blog comment, you will get the author and other readers attention. It’s about sharing relevant and useful opinions and thoughts.
Blog commenting allows you to build a significant presence in a relative community, and you can get additional traffic to your website. Posting helpful comments also benefit your online reputation.
Many websites use Disqus comment system or Gravatar. Sign up on both platforms and fill your profile with your site and social links. Use the same avatar for your online presence so people will remember and recognize you.
After you found blogs where you want to post on, it’s time to write a meaningful comment
How to write a great blog comment
- Thank author for a blog post (be grateful for other people work)
- Mention what was interesting for you there (it will show that you really read the post and found something useful)
- Ask a question about the article (start the conversation, you will get author’s and other reader’s attention)
Get a better result in blog commenting
- Post on popular blogs
- Your comment has a direct link to your site in your name or the comment
- Comment right after the article was posted, then more people will see it
Have something to add? What are your tips on how to write a great blog comment?