This page has everything you may need for conference guides or show notes. If you require anything else, please Contact Me and let me know.
Click on the photo for the high-resolution image
LONG BIO (120 words)
Marina Barayeva is an international photographer, speaker and host of the popular podcast Marketing for Creatives.
She is a known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.
Born in Russia, Marina has been based for a decade in China, and has organized innovative projects internationally including Lady-Photographer (an online conference), and a fashion show called ‘New Year Queen.’ She was also part of the Art Project for Beijing Design Week.
She combines Western and Eastern strategies to empower entrepreneurs to build their personal brand and become thought leaders.
SHORT BIO (59 words)
Marina Barayeva is an international photographer, speaker and a host of the popular podcast Marketing for Creatives.
Marina is a known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She is a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.
Marina Barayeva is an international photographer, speaker and a host of the Marketing for Creatives show.
- Website: marinabarayeva.com
- Instagram: instagram.com/MarinaBarayeva
- Twitter: twitter.com/MarinaBarayeva
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/MarinaBarayeva
- Facebook: facebook.com/MarinaBarayeva
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/MarinaBarayeva
The Highlights of the Previous Years:
- 2019 – Spoke at Global Innovative Talents Conference, China
- 2019 – Presented a TEDx talk
- 2018 – Awarded for the outstanding work on the International Photography Competition, China
- 2018 – Spoke at Nishan World Women’s Forum on World Civilizations, China
- 2018 – Spoke at International Photography Forum, China
- 2018 – Participated in the photography exhibition “Hello, Sanya” in Sanya, China
- 2017 – Launched the Marketing for Creatives show
- 2016 – Was a model for the International Competition at “Premiere Orlando.” With her friend Leyla Kapieva, they won the 3rd place at the nomination “The Night Before Oscar” for her stunning hairstyle in Orlando, USA
- 2015 – Participated in the DaShiLan Art Project for Beijing Design Week 2015 by Open Heart Design in Beijing, China
- 2014 – Held solo photography exhibition “The Art of Beauty” in Miami, USA
- 2014 – Organized and hosted the charity fashion show “New Year Queen” in Miami, USA
- 2014 – Organized and hosted the online conference for women photographers Lady-Photographer in Russia
- 2013 – Participated in the photography exhibition “Time Standing Still” in Beijing, China
Some previous publications:
Click here to watch the photo shoot behind the scene videos.
As featured In
Why you need to book Marina Barayeva as your guest:
The value comes first
I believe in serving people with quality content and bringing value to the audience. I test a lot of things before sharing with people. It’s not just a theory that you read online, but practical tips. Knowing how difficult it can be for people to apply something new to the business, so I try to simplify the process, adjust it to the audience I work with and put it into the strategy.
Get everything you need for your show
As a podcaster myself I know how busy you are. Hosting and managing a podcast takes a lot of time and effort. And probably you have much other stuff to do besides searching for more info about the guest. No worry. You need a BIO, grab one of the versions above. Pick the photos you need. Thinking about the topics to talk about and questions to ask? Find everything on this page.
I’ll help to promote an episode
Once an episode is live, it will be shared with my followers, not only when it published, but also after it. As much as we’ll share value with your audience, we’ll share it with my audience too. So it will be Win-Win for both of us.
Fully equipped for the great audio sound
People don’t like a bad audio even when the content is good. I use Blue Yeti mic to make sure that you get the good quality audio. I can also record a copy on my side and send you the audio file if you want.
Suggested interview topics (feel free to come up with your ideas)
Articles and Media Appearances:
- Why Startups Fail? How to prevent a failure? – Contentmarketo
- The Top 40 Coaches to Follow in 2019 – One-Click Lindsey
- 10 Demographic Questions That Will Help You Better Market to Your Ideal Client – Interact
- Overcome Perfectionism and Procrastination – Melinda Wittstock
- How to Create a Survey Funnel that Increases Your Sales – Interact
- 13 Entrepreneur Quizzes to Inspire You – Interact
- How Do I Get More Followers On Social Media? – Pick a Web
- How to Set Up an Email Series in MailChimp for Interact Quiz Results – Interact
- WeChat Netiquette: Think Before You Post – Beijing Kids
- How to Build a Movie Character Quiz – Interact
- How to Easily and Effectively Manage Podcast Guest Outreach – The Podcast Host
- How To Get Your First 1000 Engaged Followers on Instagram – Rising Tide Society
- How to Organize a Creative Photo Shoot – Barn Images
- 7 Advanced Tips on Using Instagram Travel Hashtags – Barn Images
- How to Write Better Headlines – HubSpot
- 3 Link Building Strategies To Improve SEO – Сarosella Сreative
- 5 Writer’s Blocks, Which Prevent You from Writing the Next Blog Post – Famous Bloggers
- 3 Link Building Strategies To Improve SEO
- Photography and an International Podcast in Beijing – Radio Beijing International
- 123 of the world’s best & brightest marketers share their top social media marketing tools for 2018 – Design Wizard
- My China Story – China Plus of China Radio International
- Flower Fairytale by Marina Barayeva – Art People
- [INFOGRAPHIC] & 15 Ways to Write Catchy Headlines – Rogue Line
- 30 Blogger Tips on How to Grow Blog Readership – Web Hosting Secret Revealed
- 15 Simple Social Media Marketing Tips for Absolute Beginners – Build This