Once you understand how the sales funnels work it will be easier for you to attract people and have more sales. We’ll talk about each step you need for the online sales funnel and the tricks that successful online entrepreneurs use to get leads and clients.
In this episode, Liz Pineda shares how to sell online with the high converting sales funnels.
Liz helps online entrepreneurs transform their knowledge into recurring revenue by assisting them to build sales funnels and other high-performing lead generation systems.
She has built funnels for top thought leaders like Jeff Bullas, Ray Edwards, and Mike Kim and worked as a consultant for Century Link, and other Fortune 500 companies.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [01:41] How Liz got to online marketing after creating the website for her mom about handmade jewelry that needed a traffic
- [05:29] She refused to work for someone else she became a virtual assistant for building funnels
- [08:49] Why some people almost always make money using sales funnels and many others struggle with them
- [10:31] The foundation of the sales funnel is knowing your avatar
- [14:02] What a signature solution to a problem that you solve for your audience is and why you need a visual representation of it
- [17:10] How to create a lead magnet based on your signature solution
- [18:21] Different lead magnets that convert better these days
- [20:52] The one thing that will help you to build a better relationship with your audience right after they get your freebie
- [25:06] How to nurture the relationship with your subscribers with the email sequence
- [26:45] Why creating content isn’t enough for selling online and the key steps of what to do first
- [29:50] At what step of the sales funnel and how people make money online
- [34:19] Your Thank You page is the big hack that you can put to work today to convert more people
- [36:08] Where to find Liz online
- [36:10] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
The Foundation of Building a Successful Sales Funnel
- Pick and understand one problem that you can help your audience with
- Build a visual signature solution for solving this problem
- Test the audience. Put online a mini-funnel with a lead magnet
- Learn what audience want and build a course based on that
Pin the quotes on your Pinterest:
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Liz Pineda on lizpineda.com
- People with the high converting sales funnels Frank Kern and Amy Porterfield
- Listen to the episode with Mike Kim about How to Write Emails to Your Subscribers That They Will Wait for, who Liz helped to build a high-converting sales funnel
- Get Liz’ Viral Lead Magnet Kit
- Follow Liz on Facebook
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.