Tired always thinking of what to tweet about?
Twitter is a huge platform, and you want to be on it. You created your Twitter account and now what?
What to tweet about
If you want to build a community on Twitter your posts should be written for your audience to be interesting, inspire and help people. Thinking about Twitter messages remember who you are writing for:
- What can you help other people?
- What can be interesting for them to tweet about?
Having only 140 characters is a challenge. Keep it simple. Try to write an eye-catching sentence without using a lot of words.
To get more people attention:
- Write mostly informative or lifestyle content and less about yourself.
- Share your own and other people articles which about your brand and maybe useful for our audience.
- Tweet quotes. Something that inspires, makes you happy, or makes you think
- Use images and videos in your tweets.
- Retweet other tweets
This infographic will give you more ideas of what to tweet about
Courtesy of red-website-design.co.uk