Don’t know what to write about in a blog?
Want some fresh ideas to create a new content?
The content you write on the topics which people are curious about brings people back to your blog. However, every blogger from time to time gets to the point when he/she doesn’t know what to write about.
The question is how to always create the interesting posts. Let’s brainstorm a little bit. Think about:
- What people are looking for?
- What questions do they ask about the area of your expertise?
- What do they struggle about?
- What are they dream about? How can you help to make them dreams come true?
- What you already know? How the experience you have can help your readers to get a better life?
Answer the questions your readers ask. Show the solution of them problems. Inspire them.
The team at KolLimited has created the Infographic with 20 ideas of what to write in a blog to keep it up with the new content.
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.