Whenever you sell something, stories sell much better than direct pitches. Learn when and how to use the stories to prepare a person for buying, to make a sale and to upsell your service.
And of course, you will hear many stories with the examples.
In this episode, Paul Smith shares 25 sales stories that every salesperson needs to have.
Paul is one of the world’s leading experts in business storytelling.
He’s one of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers of 2018, a storytelling coach, and bestselling author of the books Sell with a Story, Lead with a Story, and Parenting with a Story.
He holds an MBA from the Wharton School, is a former consultant at Accenture, and former executive and 20-year veteran of The Procter & Gamble Company.
You will learn:
- Why use stories on each step of the sales process instead of just answering questions or proving why you’re good so people would buy from you
- How to craft a sales story
- What sales stories to tell when you introduce yourself
- What stories will help you to prepare for the sales
- What sales stories will help you to build the connection between you and a customer
- What sales stories to tell when you make the main pitch
- How to handle objections and negotiate using the sales stories
- How to you close the sale with the stories
- How to manage customer relationship with the sales stories
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Paul Smith on leadwithastory.com
- Read Paul’s Sell with a Story book
- Read Paul’s new book The 10 Stories Great Leaders Tell
- Follow Paul on Twitter, Facebook
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
- Follow Marina on Instagram
- Follow Marina on Twitter
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.
Leave a Reply