How great it is when people praise you and recommend even if it’s online. When people want to know more about you and your business they simply Google you. And here is where reviews may play a big role in deciding to work with you or not.
In this episode, Brian J. Greenberg shares 3 best strategies to get 5-star reviews for your business.
You will learn how to get more 5-star reviews and multiply them across the web. We’ll also cover which platforms are more important for getting the reviews and how to use them to get more sales.
Brian, aka The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell, has founded businesses in e-commerce, marketing, and financial services.
He has generated over 50 million in revenue from his businesses and collected over 10,000 reviews and testimonials from customers. Brian is the founder and president of True Blue Life Insurance, whose mission is to be transparent, honest and helpful to their customers without ever bugging or pushing them.
You will learn:
- Brian’s main business in the life instance industry, which is very difficult to market online
- How Brian used reviews to grow his business
- How to leverage Better Business Bureau reviews
- How to use Google Business reviews
- The details you don’t want to miss when you use Google Business that will help your business to get higher in search
- What you need to know about E-A-T rating as one significant aspect of Google Business
- The platforms to collect the reviews on
- How to encourage customers to leave 5-star reviews review for you
- How to multiply 5-star reviews on other platforms
- How to use 5-star reviews to get more sales
- How to display 5-star reviews on your site
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Brian Greenberg on brianjgreenberg.com and truebluelifeinsurance.com
- Check his family site on lovefitnessandyou.com
- Get reviews on Google Business
- Learn How to directly link to your Google Business Reviews
- Shorten your links in the emails with bitly.com
- Get a free copy of Brian’s book The Salesman Who Doesn’t Sell
- Follow Brian on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.