You already have an experience in your work. This can be a good foundation for launching your coaching program. With some effort, it can be an extra income stream for you.
You will get the whole system on what to start with and the information you need to put together. That will go later to your coaching program itself, to your marketing materials, website, lead pages, etc.
You will know how to organize it, when is better the group coaching and when the one on one. And you will get the tips on how to price it and multiply that.
In this episode, Ronnie Tsunami shares how to create a coaching program and launch it within a month.
Originally from Honolulu, Hawaii, and a former member of the US Air Force who also served for the Secretary of Defense, Ronnie Tsunami has been called the “MacGyver” of training because of his ability to quickly develop learning solutions that help market and sell new products/services.
He has generated millions of dollars in revenue for enterprise organizations, such as Microsoft, Spectrum and PlantPure Nation, and he has also helped to quickly build “tribes” for movements that are reshaping the world.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Ronnie Tsunami
- [02:21] After discharged from the Air Force and quite Microsoft Ronnie started his own company helping entrepreneurs to build their coaching programs
- [04:19] The difference between a coaching program, mentoring and mastermind groups
- [07:32] The key skills that people need to become a coach
- [10:14] Make sure you know the area you want to be in and to be open to learning if you want to be a coach
- [14:00] Before you create a coaching program put together a business concept document. Later it will be a foundation of your marketing
- [16:45] The questions you need to cover in a concept document for your coaching program. It doesn’t have to be a full business plan
- [18:26] If people failed in life in some way, they more likely become a life coach. If they failed in business or marketing, they often become a business or marketing coach
- [19:28] Different ways to run a coaching program and the technology that will help you in that
- [22:45] Make sure you have a very good social media presence as a coach
- [24:02] Have a lead magnet and landing page for your coaching program to get people’s email. It might be a document, a couple of videos or audios
- [26:45] Build your signature system to guide people step by step in the coaching program
- [30:19] Your signature system is a key to aligning not just your first product, but if you do it right, you can build your first product and the rest of your suite of products
- [31:52] The reason for making a coaching program short (8 to 16 weeks) is people can get through it and don’t feel like it’s too big of a commitment.
- [33:37] How much to charge for your coaching program
- [35:44] Utilize group coaching programs and group coaching calls to multiply your income
- [37:42] How you can manage the coaching program meeting’s
- [39:50] How to create a coaching program within 30-90 days
- [46:20] Where to find Ronnie online
- [47:38] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
4 Steps on How to Create a Coaching Program Within a Month
- Step 1: Create a business concept document that includes the information about your target audience, their pain points, your solutions, your competitors, etc.
- Step 2: Optimize your website for the coaching program
- Step 3: Create a marketing plan to capture emails and leverage the internet, social media and mobile marketing
- Step 4: Record the videos and prepare the materials for the coaching program
If you don’t have your content for the coaching program planned, then it may take you up to 90 days, depending on how much effort you put there.'Patients and the ability to learn from others are the keys to becoming a coach' ~ Ronnie TsunamiClick To Tweet'If you are looking to be a coach make sure you know the area you want to be in' ~ Ronnie TsunamiClick To Tweet'When you have a system, it lends credibility to you as a coach' ~ Ronnie TsunamiClick To Tweet
Pin the quotes on your Pinterest:
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Ronnie Tsunami on ronnietsunami.com and changeleadersolutions.com
- Check the training programs on changeleaders.club
- Follow Ronnie on Twitter, Facebook