Simplify your business and marketing as much as possible but keep the high results. In this episode, Allan Dib shares how to create the 1-page marketing plan that works.
We’ll put it into the nine steps system that you can change any time. Once in a while, I’d recommend you to go through each step, review how effective it is in business and adjust to your business goals.
Allan is a serial entrepreneur, rebellious marketer and technology expert.
Allan grew his business from startup to four years later being named by Business Review Weekly (BRW) as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies – earning a spot in the coveted BRW Fast 100 list.
Allan is passionate about helping businesses find new and innovative ways to leverage technology and marketing to facilitate rapid business growth.
As a highly sought after business coach, consultant, and public speaker, he frequently shares his proven strategies and cutting-edge tactics with people all over the world.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Allan Dib
- [01:53] In the beginning Allan didn’t have enough clients even if they liked his service, so he dived deep into learning marketing
- [05:00] The difference in marketing for big businesses and small companies
- [08:40] Why you need only the one-page marketing plan
- [10:29] The foundation of your marketing plan with the example of the marketing message that will help to reach the right audience
- [12:27] Reaching your potential clients as a part of your 1-page marketing plan
- [16:34] The sale’s part of your marketing plan and getting more clients
- [22:47] An example of how the sale’s part of the marketing plan systematically works in business
- [25:08] When to adjust your marketing plan while you grow your business
- [27:16] How Allan use this 1-page marketing plan to his service and upcoming product businesses
- [29:41] Where to find Allan online
- [30:28] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
9 Key Steps of the Small Business Marketing Plan
- Step 1: Select your target market
- Step 2: Craft a message for your target market
- Step 3: Reach your prospect with advertising
- Step 4: Capture the leads
- Step 5: Nurture the relationship with your leads
- Step 6: Sale your service to the warm audience
- Step 7: Deliver a world class experience
- Step 8: Upsell your service and product
- Step 9: Create a referral system
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Allan Dib on successwise.com
- Read Allan’s book The 1-Page Marketing Plan
- Follow Allan on Twitter, Facebook