Whether you are just starting with consulting or have been in this business for a while but didn’t hit 100k mark learn the ways to increase consulting business revenue, how to optimize your offer, and how to get more clients.
In this episode, Jon Schumacher shares how to double your consulting business revenue.
Jon is a revenue growth strategist, webinar specialist and online marketing consultant. Jon’s clients have earned over $10 million using webinars and online strategies.
Jon is the President of Marketing Mastery Media Inc a digital marketing consultancy focused on helping coaches, consultants, and service providers attract and enroll high-end clients using automation and organic marketing systems.
He has been featured or mentioned on large publications such as the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Fox News, and the Good Men Project.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Jon Schumacher
- [01:47] How Jon completely changed his career from healthcare to marketing
- [05:08] The first thing to look at if you want to double your consulting business revenue
- [07:22] How to close more deals by managing the risks of the offer
- [09:39] How a “try me” offer that can lead to more sales
- [14:13] It’s not always about what you do, but it’s who you do it with. Focus on the right for your clients
- [16:32] The process of how people buy from you and how to find the weak parts there
- [21:09] Different ways to reach more people
- [22:42] What to do if you don’t have many clients and a large network to market your service
- [26:04] Jon organized an online summit to grow his audience
- [29:17] How to speed up the growth to
- double your consulting business revenue
- [30:42] The ways to sell more by leveraging your email list
- [34:59] How to increase your consulting business revenue if you still make less than $100k
- [38:42] Where to find Jon online
- [39:38] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
How to Grow Your Consulting Business Revenue
- Have a hundred conversations this month with your colleagues, prospects, past clients, etc. asking for referrals
- Create more content and get visible where your ideal client is
- Engage with people that you attract and build the relationship
Resources from this interview:
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.