In this episode, Brendan Kane shares how to get 1 million followers in 30 days even if you start from the very beginning and do it by yourself.
He has done it as an experiment for his accounts, and now he shares how you can do the same.
Brendan is a digital and business strategist for Fortune 500 corporations, global brands, and celebrities.
He started his career in the entertainment industry and then went on to build applications, platforms, and campaigns for celebrity clients.
Today, Brendan is best known for recently building a million followers in 100 countries in less than 30 days.
He’s passionate about helping his clients find and engage new audiences worldwide and has driven global growth for brands like MTV, Yahoo, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and others.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Brendan Kane
- [01:49] Brendan shares his career changes from working for movie studios to getting celebrity clients like Taylor Swift or Rihanna
- [04:21] His experiment with gaining 1 million followers within 30 days
- [07:45] Define how many followers you need and how having large numbers can benefit you
- [09:47] Is that only a significant number of followers who care about your content?
- [12:15] The growth tactics for Facebook
- [13:24] The growth tactics for Instagram
- [17:39] How to grow your social media followers with advertising
- [20:05] What the dark posts are and why to use them
- [23:24] The types of content that often works well on social media
- [27:27] How to create valuable and unique content
- [29:09] To grow your audience faster use both organic growth and advertising
- [30:15] Leverage share for share groups to reach more people on Facebook and Instagram
- [34:13] How to work with people who already have your audience to grow your social media followings
- [35:49] Brandon’s social media growth system
- [38:27] Where to find Brendan online
- [39:29] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
3 Steps to Grow Your Social Media Followers in 30 Days
- Step 1: Define what’s your return on investment (ROI)
- Step 2: Create the most compelling valuable content as you can
- Step 3: Get your content in front of as many people as possible to generate that awareness so that you can bring that traffic back to following that your page or your account
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Brendan Kane and read his book One Million Followers on onemillionfollowers.com
- Follow Brendan on Instagram, Facebook