Let’s imagine that you create a lot of content, you blog consistently, you put all of yourself into that, but nobody buys. Such a terrible feeling.
Ok, it’s too dramatic. Maybe you’ve got some sales or weren’t that good and consistent in blogging. But any way you want to see better results from your blog.
How to get more sales? How to create content that will support your sales offer? How to plan a content calendar?
In this episode, Lacy Boggs shares how to leverage your blog to be your most powerful sales tool.
Lacy is a content strategist, author of the bestselling Kindle ebook, “Make a Killing With Content,” and the director of The Content Direction Agency.
She helps personality-driven brands create and implement content marketing strategies tailor-made to support their customers and reach their goals.
You will learn:
- Lacy worked as a writer for a magazine, but when she got pregnant, she quit and started a food blog and became a freelancer
- After struggling to make money from her writing she finally found the way to grow it as a business
- Is blogging dead? And why there is still a space for you
- How to use a blog to get sales
- How to set goals for your blog to make it your powerful sales tool
- How to create content that converts
- How to align six months of content with your sales strategy
- How to use blogging for selling a regular service
- How to plan promotional content for the sale season or a product launch
- The first place to look at on your blog if your content doesn’t convert
- Why you should spend more time promoting your content rather than creating
- How to promote your blog posts
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Lacy Boggs on lacyboggs.com
- Download Lacy’s editorial calendar on lacyboggs.com/marketingforcreatives
- Let Lacy help you to create a content marketing strategy. Get in touch with her on lacyboggs.com/undercover
- Follow Lacy on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin