Media appearances can tremendously increase your popularity and personal brand. It’s also a great way to market your business.
And I’m not talking about the advertising. Today you will learn how to get featured in all kinds of media with good content for free.
In this episode, Cameron Herold shares the secret of how to get chased by the press.
Cameron is a world renowned business coach, speaker, author, and the founder of the COO Alliance, the world’s leading network for seconds in command. After helping grow 1-800-GOT-JUNK? to tremendous heights, Cameron realized his passion for helping other business leaders grow their own companies, and the rest is history.
You will learn:
- How Cameron found out that it’s easy to get media coverage
- How he got 5200+ unique stories for the company he worked for
- The kind of stories that bring different angel view on your business and that media can be interested in
- How to find the contact data of the journalists
- How to pick media that will be more beneficial to your business
- Why you need to reach out to the journalists instead of the editors
- How to offer your story to the journalists that they would want to write about you for free
- The examples of stories that you can adjust to you as an entrepreneur and pitch to the journalist already today
- Why you better have a media kit instead of a press kit
- Why quality will be better for you than quality
- How to get better results when you got published on any media
- How to pitch bigger media in the industry
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Cameron Herold on cameronherold.com
- Find the journalists and they contact details on Cision and Muckrack
- Listen to Cameron’s podcast Second in Command
- Follow Cameron on Twitter, Facebook