Because LinkedIn is different from Facebook or Instagram and in many ways it’s much easier than other platforms.
In this episode, Viveka von Rosen shares how to build a personal brand on LinkedIn without spending a lot of time on the platform.
Viveka is a Cofounder and the Chief Visibility Officer of Vengreso, the world’s largest digital sales transformation company.
Known as the LinkedInExpert, she’s author of the best-selling “LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day” & “LinkedIn: 101 Ways to Rock Your Personal Brand”
She is a contributing expert to several of LinkedIn’s official blogs and Guides, and is often called on to contribute to publications like Fast Company, Forbes, Money, Selling Power, Entrepreneur, Social Media Examiner, etc.
You will learn:
- Viveka run an office center in her hometown when she was introduced to LinkedIn – a new social media platform at that time and she went all-in
- The first steps to building a personal brand on LinkedIn
- How to position yourself as an expert without creating a ton of content
- The type of content you can create and share on LinkedIn to build your personal brand
- How to get more visibility on LinkedIn
- How hashtags work on LinkedIn
- Use 3-4 popular hashtags so it will help your posts to reach more people
- How to strategically connect with people to build your personal brand and business on LinkedIn
- How the LinkedIn algorithm works
- How to get more referrals through LinkedIn
- How to be effective and rapidly grow your personal brand on LinkedIn spending less than one hour a day there
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Viveka von Rosen on vengreso.com
- Read Viveka’s book Linkedin: 101 Ways to Rock Your Personal Brand
- Listen to the episode How to Set Up a LinkedIn Profile that Attracts Clients with John Nemo
- Listen to The Modern Selling Podcast and Modern Marketing Engine Podcast
- Follow Viveka on Twitter, LinkedIn
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and a host of the popular podcast Marketing for Creatives. She is known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She is a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.