Organizing such online summits is a great way to quickly grow your audience. The main thing you need is an interesting topic that solves your audience’s problem.
And from today’s conversation, you will learn, how to plan a virtual summit, how to find speakers, how to promote it to generate more leads and how to make money out of this.
In this episode, Dr. Mark T Wade shares how to organize a virtual summit to generate leads. The episode is packed with practical tips.
Mark is a founder of the Virtual Summits Software, Creator of the One-Day Summit & Host of the NUMBER ONE rated Virtual Summit Podcast has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs achieve success with Virtual Summits.
Dr. Mark went from brick & mortar to multi-million dollar online business using the strategy called the One-Day Summit Formula.
Having created 6, 7 & Multi 7-figure businesses all from using summits, he now helps some of the top influencers in the world set up their Virtual Summits using these strategies.
You will learn:
- Mark worked in the health space when he heard about virtual summits and decided to try it by himself
- What a virtual summit is
- Types of virtual summits and how each of them works
- Different ways of organizing a virtual summit that can benefit you
- An easy way to organize virtual summits with the prerecorded expert’s videos
- How to find and manage the process with the speakers
- How a virtual summit quickly helps you to grow your email list
- Low cost and effective promotional strategy
- How to leverage the expertise of well-known speakers to grow your and their authority
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Mark Wade on virtualsummits.com
- Listen to Mark’s Virtual Summit Podcast
- Follow Mark on Instagram
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
- Follow Marina on Instagram
- Follow Marina on YouTube
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.
Leave a Reply