If you ever tried to do daily posting on social media, you know that it’s a challenge to be there every single day. When we talk about the daily show, it means at least five times a week so it’s about 20+ episodes per month.
That’s a lot! But no worry about it.
In this episode, Nate Woodbury shares how to produce daily episodes for YouTube channel filming once a month.
You will know how to plan quality content in advance, how 6-7 words key phrases will help you grow your YouTube channel, and how to film all your episodes in one day.
Also, we got a bonus tip for you in the end how you can get some extra money on YouTube.
Nate is a YouTube Producer, currently producing 12 daily YouTube channels. He helps entrepreneurs grow their YouTube following, and turn their channels into lead generation machines that generate seven figures.
He teaches others how to leverage their expertise on YouTube, and position themselves as the Hero that people are searching for. As a master of efficiency, Nate is expert in developing ways to minimize time and expense, and maximize results.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Nate Woodbury
- [02:10] Nate had his web design company when people started asking him to film YouTube videos for them
- [05:24] Why get good results on YouTube you have to post at least five episodes a week
- [08:14] How to do keyword research using semrush.com before you film 20 YouTube episodes in one day
- [11:46] How to stand out on YouTube among many other similar videos
- [14:17] How to produce quality content over a year and dominate in your niche
- [16:50] How to film many YouTube episodes in one day
- [19:14] Editing tricks to make your video look good
- [23:16] How to edit your videos easier if you do that by yourself
- [25:21] Use Airbnb to find nice locations for filming
- [27:09] How to make your videos look different
- [28:23] How to write the description for your video on YouTube
- [30:56] How to film an intro that gets people’s attention
- [34:28] Where to find Nate online
- [36:31] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
How to Produce Daily Episodes for YouTube Channel Filming Once a Month
- Do keyword research of the topics that you want to cover in YouTube videos
- Outline the content of the topics
- Film many YouTube episodes the same day so you could have daily episodes for YouTube channel
- Outsource the editing process
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Nate Woodbury on www.betheherostudios.com
- Search for the keywords on semrush.com
- Get Nate’s Keyword Research Guide
- People mentioned in the episode Kris Krohn, Grant Cardone, Robert Kiyosaki
- Use airbnb.com to find interesting locations for filming
- Follow Nate on YouTube, Twitter
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
- Follow Marina on Instagram
- Follow Marina on Twitter
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.
Leave a Reply