Public speaking is one of the easiest and powerful ways to market your business. When you know what makes a good speech that resonates with the audience, how to collaborate with event organizers and other speakers you connect with all people at the event.
If you did a great job, then it will definitely bring you more speaking gigs because people will start refereeing you to other events.
In this episode, Andrew Davis shares how to get more speaking engagements by treating speaking gigs as a partnership.
Andrew is a bestselling author & keynote speaker. He’s built and sold a digital marketing agency, produced for NBC and worked for The Muppets. Today, Andrew Davis teaches business leaders how to grow their businesses, transform their cities, and leave their legacy.
You will learn:
- How Andrew gives 65 speeches a year all over the world and does only speaking and writing books for a living
- How to get more speaking engagements after each time you speak
- Why it’s important to change from ‘How to’ speaker to ‘How to Think’ speaker
- The most important elements of the speech that will help you to get more speaking engagements
- 4 levels of the audience and which will bring you more money
- Why your speech needs to have more than just practical tips to get more speaking engagements afterward
- How Andrew promotes the events where he speaks
- How to create a promotional video for the event
- How to get more speaking engagements if you just starting out with speaking
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Andrew Davis on akadrewdavis.com
- Follow Andrew on Twitter, YouTube
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
- Follow Marina on Instagram
- Follow Marina on YouTube
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.
Leave a Reply