As you know, there are a lot of people on Facebook. If your audience is there, then you need to be around too. Facebook groups are a great way to build the community and more personal conversations with people interested in your topic.
In this episode, Bella Vasta shares how to use Facebook groups for marketing your business.
She will lead you through all the process of starting a Facebook group, growing it, and use it as a part of your sales funnel.
Bella is the dynamic personality behind the one-woman coaching company, Jump Consulting.
Since 2002, Bella has been a trailblazer in the pet sitting industry, consulting with multi-million dollar companies all the way to hundreds of small businesses.
She is an author, podcast host, blogger, and has been featured on NBC, CBS, FOX, NPR, Entrepreneur Magazine, and The Huffington Post.
In this episode, we will cover:
- [00:22] About the episode and Bella Vasta
- [01:48] Bella shares her story of being a pet sitter in college that turned into the business later. Growing it by mastering Facebook groups she teaches others how to leverage them to expand their business
- [04:41] Why Bella chose Facebook groups for marketing and her journey of working with them
- [07:40] What is better to start your own group or to be part of others
- [09:23] How to choose what Facebook group will be about
- [12:30] How to find your first Facebook group members
- [16:00] How to grow a Facebook group
- [18:11] What content to post in a Facebook group and how often
- [21:25] The ideas on what engaging content you can create
- [24:52] How to manage a Facebook group
- [27:12] How to get more engagement in Facebook group
- [30:51] How to use Facebook groups to sell your service
- [34:17] Where to find Bella online
- [35:00] For the show notes go to marinabarayeva.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
The Ways to Grow Your Facebook Group
- Share about it on your website
- Add it to your email signature
- Add a button on the Facebook page that goes to your Facebook group
- If you have a podcast or appear as a guest on someone’s, add a call to action at the end of your conversation inviting people to join your Facebook group
Pin the quotes on your Pinterest:
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Bella Vasta on bellavasta.com
- Check out Bryan Kramer’s work
- Follow Bella on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram