Everyone from time to time experience fear, feel uncomfortable to do certain things or struggle to make things happened in life.
You may be surprised, but a lot of those insecurities come from one believe that your body and mind know so well, which is I’m not good enough.
Just think about it. Perfectionism? – I’m not good enough in this, I have to be better.
Obsessed with how you look and what people think about you? – Again, I’m not good enough, I have to buy stuff to look pretty. I have to learn more, so they will see that I’m good and I deserve it.
Even such a thing as selling or even accepting money. Have you experienced that uncomfortable feeling to promote and sell your stuff?
Today we’ll talk about the cause of all of this and how to overcome this damaging belief.
In this episode, Marisa Peer shares how to boost your confidence and attract success by overcoming this 1 damaging belief.
Bestselling author, motivational speaker and leading celebrity therapist and pioneering hypnotherapist trainer. Marisa has been voted best speaker at Awesomeness Fest and was named Britain’s best therapist by Tatler magazine.
Marisa has spent nearly three decades treating a client list that includes international superstars, CEOs, royalty, and Olympic athletes and is the creator of Rapid Transformational Therapy and the hugely successful I Am Enough movement.
You will learn:
- Marisa wanted to be a child psychologist and it was very difficult, so instead, she became a personal trainer and then developed her therapy method
- An overeating habit is mental problems
- The cause of every addiction or search for more stuff to feel happy such as fame, love, pay rise, etc. is a damaging feeling ‘I’m not good enough’
- Many things you didn’t do in life because of the greatest fear of being rejected
- Find the reasons why you got this feeling I’m not good enough.
- Being enough and having a significant life is a choice
- Why people so afraid of rejection
- Why some people feel uncomfortable selling and some are confident to sell any time
- When someone rejects you it’s only one opinion. Find another opinion
- The examples of famous people such as J.K. Rowling, John Lennon, One Direction band and others who got rejected and how they overcome that
- Recovering from rejection is a choice
- How do not let criticism in
- How to deal with a money block and feeling I’m not worthy
- What to do if people around you put their negativity and limiting beliefs on you
- How to attract success
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Marisa Peer on marisapeer.com and iamenough.com
- Get to Marisa’s masterclass on rapidtransformationaltherapy.com
- Follow Marisa on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook