To be an entrepreneur means to live a life of ups and downs, like a roller coaster. Nobody says it is easy. The entrepreneur needs a lot of ambitious for passing all the challenges. And often you need just a little more inspiration and motivation for succeeding.
For tweet any of this motivational quotes: select a quote and click «tweet»
- Remember, few things are right or wrong in entrepreneurship – there’s only what works and what doesn’t work – Guy Kawasaki
- Entrepreneurship is about doing, not learning to do – Guy Kawasaki
- Don’t wait for perfection. Good enough is good enough. There is time for refinement later. It’s not how great you start – it’s how great you end up – Guy Kawasaki
- If entrepreneurship was without a risk more people would try it – Guy Kawasaki
- The worst speech you can give is the one that people interpret as a sales pitch – Guy Kawasaki
- When people believe in your product, they will help you succeed through credible, continuous, and cost-effective proselytization – Guy Kawasaki
- Leaders cannot have a bad day. No matter how scary and depressed are, you cannot show fear, uncertainty, or doubt. You must exude optimism every day – Guy Kawasaki
- If you wait until you have the perfect product or person, it may be too late – Guy Kawasaki
- Life is too short to work with people who you don’t like – Guy Kawasaki
- Help people who cannot help you. Help without the expectation of return. Help many people – Guy Kawasaki
10 Motivational Quotes for Entrepreneurs from Guy Kawasaki [Infographic]
Click on the infographic to enlarge
Share this Infographic On Your Site
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and coach who helps women entrepreneurs become recognized experts and confidently sell their services. She is also a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.