To be an entrepreneur means to live a life of ups and downs, like a roller coaster. Nobody says it is easy. The entrepreneur needs a lot of ambitious for passing all the challenges. And often you need just a little more inspiration and motivation for succeeding.
For tweet any of this motivational quotes: select a quote and click «tweet»
- Remember, few things are right or wrong in entrepreneurship – there’s only what works and what doesn’t work – Guy Kawasaki
- Entrepreneurship is about doing, not learning to do – Guy Kawasaki
- Don’t wait for perfection. Good enough is good enough. There is time for refinement later. It’s not how great you start – it’s how great you end up – Guy Kawasaki
- If entrepreneurship was without a risk more people would try it – Guy Kawasaki
- The worst speech you can give is the one that people interpret as a sales pitch – Guy Kawasaki
- When people believe in your product, they will help you succeed through credible, continuous, and cost-effective proselytization – Guy Kawasaki
- Leaders cannot have a bad day. No matter how scary and depressed are, you cannot show fear, uncertainty, or doubt. You must exude optimism every day – Guy Kawasaki
- If you wait until you have the perfect product or person, it may be too late – Guy Kawasaki
- Life is too short to work with people who you don’t like – Guy Kawasaki
- Help people who cannot help you. Help without the expectation of return. Help many people – Guy Kawasaki
10 Motivational Quotes for Entrepreneurs from Guy Kawasaki [Infographic]
Click on the infographic to enlarge
Share this Infographic On Your Site
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and a host of the popular podcast Marketing for Creatives. She is known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She is a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.