Marketing is the biggest factor that many entrepreneurs neglect completely, especially when it comes to online marketing. A new start-up needs to get the attention of the potential customers in their niche market, and most of the time it has to compete with businesses that are already settled in the market.
Using successful online marketing techniques today is a matter of sink or swim. They give you the opportunity to be competitive in the market and to grow into a revenue-rich enterprise. Social media is the affordable and efficient way to reach your potential clients.
Here are the 11 online marketing techniques what most marketing experts suggest for you to try:
- Create and always share fresh content with your chosen market.
- Build a social media presence aimed at a particular target market.
- Create infographics to simplify a complicated subject or turn an otherwise boring subject into a captivating experience. Infographics must be visually engaging and contain subject matter and information that is appealing to the start-up’s niche market.
- Use keyword research to find keywords that will reach the right audience.
- Research your competition and their pricing, service levels, and the products.
- Respond to every review you get positive or negative. Never argue with a customer on your reply.
- Build social listings presence on as many platforms as possible. The main point is that it must be relevant to your market or area in which you operate.
- Be aware of key industry organizations in your chosen market.
- Use Google analytics to analyze the ranking of your site and where the traffic is coming from.
- Write regular press releases and share them with your potential customers.
- Use a live-chat facility to communicate with clients.
Social media platforms are simple, efficient and easy to operate. Use these online marketing techniques to produce results and create funding for a more intensive digital marketing campaign.
Which one you already use and what would you like to try next?
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and a host of the popular podcast Marketing for Creatives. She is known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She is a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.