Hosting a podcast was one of the best things for the last few years. Besides many interesting people, you meet it opens up new opportunities for growing your business.
In this episode, I’ll share with you how it was to have a podcast for 2,5 years and why you should start a podcast.
You will learn:
- Why I stopped this podcast
- Why you should start a podcast and how it will benefit you
- Why set the goals for a podcast and what they could be
- What to pay attention to when you plan your episodes
- My experience with creating this podcast
Connect with Marina Barayeva:
Marina Barayeva is an international speaker and a host of the popular podcast Marketing for Creatives. She is known authority in helping entrepreneurs become influencers in their niche. She is a TEDx speaker, has presented to audiences in Asia and North America, and has been featured in such media as ArtPeople, CCTV, China Radio International, and others.