It isn’t easy to grow a personal brand. It may take a few years until people start recognizing you in the industry.
If someone would tell you that you could make it within a year, you just need to do consistent work, would you put an effort in it?
In this episode, Cody Wanner shares how to grow your personal brand with a daily vlog.
He built his authority and his agency by documenting one year of his life and business growth.
You will know why and how he did it, where he found the ideas for vlogging every day, what challenges he had and how it impacted his life.
Cody is a filmmaker, freelancer and YouTuber specializing in consistent content creation in all platforms.
You will learn:
- Why Cody decided to do one year of daily life on YouTube
- What was his experience when he just started a daily vlog
- How watching Casey Neistat’s YouTube channel helped Cody to find his own style of a daily vlog
- How to come up with the content ideas for daily videos to stay consistent
- How to grow your personal brand with a daily vlog and what strategy made a bigger impact on Cody’s career
- How Cody planed the content for videos
- The challenges of a daily vlog
- What he would do differently if he would do another year of daily vlogging
Resources from this interview:
- Learn more about Cody Wanner on YouTube
- Check Casey Neistat – a YouTuber who influenced Cody
- Follow Peter McKinnon – a YouTuber that collaborated with Cody
- Follow Cody on Twitter